Will a former skating champion risk everything for a final shot at gold…including a future with the women he loves?
An unexpected phone call from the man who broke her heart offers Amy Shepherd an opportunity to return to the work she loves, training elite figure skaters. Except it’s just one figure skater: Him. Can she finally forgive and forget?
Figure skater Mikhail “Misha” Zaikov once had it all: medals, money and the adoration of millions. But a devastating injury put an end to his career and his romance, leaving him with nothing but regret over what could have been. His last chance to re-join the world’s top skaters is now. And there’s only one person who can help him: Her.
On Russia’s unyielding ice, Misha must reclaim what he’s lost while facing off against a talented young rival and risking further injury. But Amy soon discovers Misha’s much bigger challenges lurk off the ice. And she’s determined to keep Misha whole and healthy, even if doing so ends his shot at the gold.
- “Bold…different…original.” ~All About Romance
- “Truly magical! Five Stars Top Pick, Harlequin Junkie
- “4 Stars! This heartwarming love story packs an emotional punch and ends with a brilliant, grand romantic gesture.” ~ Romance Times
- “This is a delightful second chance romance filled with so many unexpected twists and turns, it takes the reader on a riveting journey from the USA to Russia with plenty of love along the way.” Goodreads reviewer
- “A delightful second-chance romance.” Splashes Into Books
From Russia with love, with Amy and Misha
When Misha shows Amy his favorite view of Moscow, she expects it to be from a high place looking down. Instead, Misha takes her to this bridge that spans the Moscow River, right in the heart of the city.
For Amy’s first night in Moscow, Misha takes her to a popular restaurant that’s housed in a Soviet-era communal apartment, and introduces her to a few of his closest friends, including Anton and Carrie, from Pairing Off.
When Amy and Misha have dinner with a new friend who lives in a chic apartment high in the glamourous Moscow City development, Amy is introduced to the strangest pizza she’s ever eaten.
Far from the hectic pace of Moscow, small-town girl Amy, and Misha, a native of rural Siberia, love their Sunday hikes in the countryside.Follow me on social!